- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- The impact of excluding or including Death Certificate Initiated (DCI) cases on estimated cancer survival: A simulation study.
- Challenges in investigating risk factors for thyroid cancer.
- Cost of a new method of active screening for human African trypanosomiasis in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Exploring the impact of cancer registry completeness on international cancer survival differences: a simulation study.
Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- Body mass index and waist circumference in relation to the risk of 26 types of cancer: a prospective cohort study of 3.5 million adults in Spain
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) plus top hat for HIV-infected women with endocervical intraepithelial neoplasia in Kenya
- Publication of Cancer Incidence in Five Continents, Volume XI in PDF format
- World Cancer Report Updates webinar series: Social Inequalities and Cancer
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.