Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- Accuracy of Essential TNM to stage large colorectal (T3/T4) cancers in absence of nodal status information.
- The feasibility of implementing Toronto childhood cancer stage guidelines and estimating the impact on outcome for childhood cancers in seven pediatric oncology units in sub-Saharan Africa. A study from the Franco-African Pediatric Oncology Group.
- A new method of estimating prevalence of childhood cancer survivors (POCCS): example of the 20-year prevalence in The Netherlands.
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Incidence and Mortality in 185 Countries in 2020 and the Projected Burden in 2040: Population-Based Global Epidemiological Profiling.
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- The intratumor mycobiome promotes lung cancer progression via myeloid-derived suppressor cells
- World Cancer Research Day 2023: an international study of mammographic density
- World Cancer Research Day 2023: the Bladder Cancer Epidemiology and Early Detection in Africa (BEED) study
- World Cancer Research Day 2023: the Access Cancer Care India (ACCI) project
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.