Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- International trends in cancer incidence in middle-aged and older adults in 44 countries.
- International variation in oesophageal and gastric cancer survival 2012-2014: differences by histological subtype and stage at diagnosis (an ICBP SURVMARK-2 population-based study).
- Excess body fatness during early to mid-adulthood and survival from colorectal and breast cancer: a pooled analysis of five international cohort studies.
- Incidence of Clinically Relevant Thyroid Cancers Remains Stable for Almost a Century: A Population-Based Study.
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- IARC Monographs evaluate the carcinogenicity of occupational exposure as a firefighter
- IARC launches joint project with European Commission to support cancer control in Slovakia: Experts to provide recommendations and a strategic plan to reduce cancer mortality
- A very-hot food and beverage thermal exposure index and esophageal cancer risk in Malawi and Tanzania: findings from the ESCCAPE case–control studies
- Publication of the WHO Classification of Tumours, 5th Edition, Volume 8: Urinary and Male Genital Tumours
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.