Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- Cervical cancer in the Newly Independent States of the former Soviet Union: Incidence will remain high without action.
- Trends in childhood cancer incidence in sub-Saharan Africa: Results from 25 years of cancer registration in Harare (Zimbabwe) and Kyadondo (Uganda).
- International Trends in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma Incidence.
- The impact of reclassifying cancers of unspecified histology on international differences in survival for small cell and non-small cell lung cancer (ICBP SurvMark-2 project).
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- Epigenome-wide association meta-analysis of DNA methylation with coffee and tea consumption
- Cancer Prevention Europe 2021 Symposium – recordings now available
- Prioritizing cancer hazard assessments for IARC Monographs using an integrated approach of database fusion and text mining
- Dietary intake of advanced glycation endproducts and risk of hepatobiliary cancers: a multinational cohort study
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.