- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- Impact of era of diagnosis on cause-specific late mortality among 77 423 five-year European survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: the PanCareSurFup consortium.
- The European cancer burden in 2020: Incidence and mortality estimates for 40 countries and 25 major cancers.
- Risk of thyroid as a first or second primary cancer. A population-based study in Italy, 1998-2012.
- Comparing cancer and cardiovascular disease trends in 20 middle- or high-income countries 2000-19: A pointer to national trajectories towards achieving Sustainable Development goal target 3.4.
Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- IARC Monographs Volume 126: Opium Consumption
- Sixth edition of World Cancer Research Day: Driving progress against cancer, together
- Comparing cancer and cardiovascular disease trends in 20 middle- or high-income countries 2000–19: a pointer to national trajectories towards achieving Sustainable Development Goal Target 3.4
- IARC at UNGA76 Science Summit
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.