This was recently announced in the press release of the ASHG. Read the press release here
- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- Planning for tomorrow: global cancer incidence and the role of prevention 2020-2070.
- History and current status of cancer registration in Russia.
- Joint IARC/NCI International Cancer Seminar Series Report: Expert consensus on future directions for ovarian carcinoma research.
- Population-based cancer staging for oesophageal, gastric, and pancreatic cancer 2012-2014: International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership SurvMark-2.
Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- IARC Governing Council adopts IARC Medium-Term Strategy for 2021–2025
- The ever-increasing importance of cancer as a leading cause of premature death worldwide
- Planning for tomorrow: global cancer incidence and the role of prevention 2020–2070
- Novel biomarkers of habitual alcohol intake and associations with risk of pancreatic and liver cancers and liver disease mortality
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.