This was recently announced in the press release of the ASHG. Read the press release here
- Cancer Registries
- Contact Us
- Estimated global cancer incidence in the oldest adults in 2018 and projections to 2050.
- Use of cancer data for cancer control in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: results of a survey among population-based cancer registries.
- Opportunities to improve cancer control and progress towards universal health coverage in Commonwealth nations.
- Cancer registration in China and its role in cancer prevention and control.
Subscribe to NSCR newsletter to receive up to date information on Cancer in Nigeria
The activities of the NSCR are partly funded by IHVN-UM Capacity Development for Research into AIDS Associated Malignancies Grant. (NIH/NCI D43CA153792-01)
- Dr Felix Onyije, IARC Postdoctoral Fellow, wins prize for best Early Career Researcher presentation at SEGHLive
- New data on cancer staging and survival from the ICBP SURVMARK-2 project
- The European response to the WHO call to eliminate cervical cancer as a public health problem
- Towards a cancer mission in Horizon Europe: recommendations
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Nigerian National System of Cancer Registries (NSCR). All rights reserved.